Please help Icecap 4k

Here we go again..

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Ice cap 4k, app is installed and communicating. The only way I can get the pump to run is by overriding it. I can't get this thing figured out. Some one help please?

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

Jorgehiram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Ice cap 4k, app is installed and communicating. The only way I can get the pump to run is by overriding it. I can't get this thing figured out. Some one help please?

I have the Ice cap 4k, app is installed and communicating. The only way I can get the pump to run is by overriding it. I can't get this thing figured out. Some one help pleas
I had the same problem, open your Hydros App and under device properties make sure you are running version 186, if you can't update the software open a support ticket with CoralVue Support they resolved my issues very quickly.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the wireless controller can control 4 different sized pumps, you have to define the pump FIRST before create a schedule. Name the 4k something in the settings, and then create schedule. From the schedule, under pumps, then choose that named pump. That was the problem i was having as no other pump i've ran has that step in defining the pump. It took me two days to get mine going. So far, so good.

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just looked at mine, mine is 192. I'm having alot of trouble getting it programed. Almost to the point of getting something different

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back