Please help ID a WWC frag

Joshua Telles

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
203
Reaction score
91
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a couple frags from the WWC guys who came to the coral farmers market event in Saratoga, CA. a couple weeks ago and I've forgotten the name of one of the corals I bought. I was hoping someone could help me out please? I'll attach a pic. The big guy from WWC said put it in low light, like 200 par. So it keeps its color.
Thank you,
Joshua
IMG_2277.JPG
 
Started with one, now I have three slimball arcos. They have grown well and fast for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new