Please help identify my dino

inez5959

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Liverpool
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help me identify what type I'm dealing with. The video with loads of golden coloured ones is from my sand and the one with more red ones is from my rocks. Some of them move in circles.


 
Do you have pictures? videos aren't showing up for me
 
I don’t have any good ones but I believe they’re amphidinium as they’re mostly on sand and couldn’t see any in water I tested at night time to see if they’re moving. I’ve been dosing silicates the past week or so to encourage diatoms and since they appeared dinos reduced a lot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new