Please help me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike628
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As for the ratio, no.
I go by looks. Not dark but uniform light brown color.
I never dip over 5 minutes cause as stated this is stressful for coral.
 
As for the ratio, no.
I go by looks. Not dark but uniform light brown color.
I never dip over 5 minutes cause as stated this is stressful for coral.
So I get a container, I add my tank water, add iodine until its light brown, wait for five minutes, then put it back in my tank?
 
You mentioned a war coral in an early post. How far is the war coral from this coral? War corals put out stinging sweeper tentacles......they call it a war coral for a reason!
 
You mentioned a war coral in an early post. How far is the war coral from this coral? War corals put out stinging sweeper tentacles......they call it a war coral for a reason!
No this green one is the war coral
 
Correct :)
1461455714936.jpg
Did I do this right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new