Please help!! Over night change to my eyes

undertheseasea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help my tank has been doing great then boom I have red slime and my poor anemone is looking like it’s melting before my eyes and I have tiny white stars and little white dots every where. My poor anemone has white oozing from its tips Please help anything to save him. So far fish are good but hard coral and Zia are turning white and I’ve only turned up my circulation. It was a bit slow I would take any advice on what to do I have put reef bio fuel in a bit at a time and maybe should stop and use reef. Code A-P and B-P for that a d did recently add some eco/ balance refresh by Dr Tim eco balance and a week or so used Dr Tim’s re-fresh Please any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

IMG_5617.jpeg IMG_5619.jpeg IMG_5625.jpeg IMG_5627.jpeg

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you please provide all the info for your tank? How old is the tank? List of fish? What are the water parameters? Type of lighting? Type of flow in the tank? Full tank pictures help a lot.

Upvote 0

bradleym

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help my tank has been doing great then boom I have red slime and my poor anemone is looking like it’s melting before my eyes and I have tiny white stars and little white dots every where. My poor anemone has white oozing from its tips Please help anything to save him. So far fish are good but hard coral and Zia are turning white and I’ve only turned up my circulation. It was a bit slow I would take any advice on what to do I have put reef bio fuel in a bit at a time and maybe should stop and use reef. Code A-P and B-P for that a d did recently add some eco/ balance refresh by Dr Tim eco balance and a week or so used Dr Tim’s re-fresh Please any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

IMG_5617.jpeg IMG_5619.jpeg IMG_5625.jpeg IMG_5627.jpeg
1. Stop adding things, chemical or otherwise.
2. Do water changes to bring back normalcy.
3. Post actual numbers from test results, or 1 and 2 are only going to help for a short time and you'll be back where you are now.

Test results that would be useful - salinity, alkalinity, pH, nitrates, phosphates.

Good luck, I hope your tank recovers soon!

Upvote 0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 143 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back