Please Help: Reeftank spiraling downwards

Hey guys,

Thank you for your advices. I ended up pulling out all the rocks, scrub them and returned just half of them back into the tank. I also added some new sand and some new cleanup crew.
I'm happy how tank looks now, it's much cleaner and flow is way better.

Here are a few pics :

IMG_0211.jpeg IMG_0207-c.jpg IMG_0206-c.jpg IMG_0216-c.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new