Please help with my g4 pro :(

DiegoLizarazoR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help with my g4 pro, Hi, I just got my new gen4 xr30pro but I made the mistake of turning the lamp ON while it was connected to my computer. Now my computer wont recognize the fixture, indicator lights blink white. Please let me know what i can do to fix this.
I already tried reinstall the connection Manager, and using other computer.
The connection manager is the desktop app. I have been using it with a usb connection but it refuses to recognize the fixture.
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Try a factory reset. If you Google "Factory reset radion" it will walk you through it.
 
usb connection refuses to recognize the fixture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new