Please help with my new foxface lo (foxface rabbitfish)

I knew your guy would be ok. I have had FoxFace's battle through wars in my tanks over the years. They survive disease outbreaks, aggression, power outages ect. They are super indestructible. If he's eating nori, you are in the clear. Let us know how he's doing down the line.
I def will I truly appreciate it again and that’s good news to hear he has since come along way and this morning I put my hand in the tank and he didn’t run and turn colors. I started putting seaweed clip on front of glass like someone suggested and I like the idea a lot seems to work
 
Some fish take longer then others to come around. I actually remember back now a few years, I had a Foxface that started off finicky just like yours, but in time he came around.

Enjoy the weekend!!!
 
tenor (2).gif

Welcome to R2R!!
This is a Great place for info and Help

Glad your foxface is eating..I have had one for about 6 months.as long as I don't get with in 10 feet of the tank he is all over..but once I enter the room he hides other than at feeding time then he is zipping all over now..but took a few months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new