Please help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janetbarr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Janetbarr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is really cloudy and my Otocinclus fish keep dying. I’ve changed the water multiple times but it keeps staying cloudy. Before my first otocinclus fish died I had them for 5 month with no cloudiness and no problem then the tank got cloudy and all 3 of them died I got new ones and one of them has just died. Please help

fac552d31996552785766976323250b4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new