Please Help!!

OwensCountry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help!! I tore my tank down to change the sand and now can't get one of my Radions to connect to the Reeflink. I purchased both Radion XR15 pros Gen 4 brand new so I'm the only owner. I've tried a Factory reset via Connection Manager and ESL. Along with a firmware update. I've tried to add via USB, says is has imported successfully, but it doesn't show on the device list. I can control both MP 40's and the other Radion so I know Reeflink is working. Ecotech is conveniently open the same hours i'm working, so you Guys/Girls are my only hope.lol. Thanks again!

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help!! I tore my tank down to change the sand and now can't get one of my Radions to connect to the Reeflink. I purchased both Radion XR15 pros Gen 4 brand new so I'm the only owner. I've tried a Factory reset via Connection Manager and ESL. Along with a firmware update. I've tried to add via USB, says is has imported successfully, but it doesn't show on the device list. I can control both MP 40's and the other Radion so I know Reeflink is working. Ecotech is conveniently open the same hours i'm working, so you Guys/Girls are my only hope.lol. Thanks again!
Email Ecotech and have them reset your account. Worked for me!

OP
OP
O

OwensCountry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***UPDATE***
Called Echotech and they were unable to help. To fix I was able to start a Mobius account and add that way (light added first attempt...btw). Now have ordered parts to upgrade my MP 40's to be Mobius compatible as well. Sounds like when Ecotech released Mobius, because Neptune was manufacturing the Reeflink, Neptune bailed on the support of Reeflink as well. Mobius will be the way forward form the looks of it.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community!!! sorry to hear about your Reeflink issues. Was a colossal failure of a platform...really sorry that you spent money on it. I wonder if Neptune bailed on ReefLink once the BRS..I mean Beltram Investors...started taking over and entered into talks.

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back