Please ID for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrsadat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrsadat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
94
Reaction score
100
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I need some help, can someone please ID the Green Acro for me thanks. Happy reefing
10673AC5-AE8A-4D82-97F0-B17F6BD0FE36.jpeg
0EF85762-CA44-4EC3-97E0-BF0DA2E88874.jpeg
048C10C4-4EC3-4DAD-9170-0E307B646791.jpeg
 
I don’t know the answer but I can help you out by messaging this so it’s at the top and other people can answer have a great day :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new