Please ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefArtist
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefArtist

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida - 33770
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I purchased livestock from another reefer (shutting down system) and after QT, treatment etc I'm now ready to start getting ID's on these nice colonies (if possible). Here's my first unknown. I've tried to get a full shot and a close-up but if needed I can get more.

Acropora_Unknown_GreenWithRedpolypsWeb.JPG


GreenBase_RedPoylpsWeb.JPG


Thanks for all your help!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new