Please identify this leptoseris and possibly a pavona

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

carlson

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
501
Reaction score
186
Location
Albany, Ga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I bought a few corals today just because the guy only wanted 5 - 20 bucks for them and I was wondering if you could help me identify them. I belive he said the second one was an orange pavona (I know it's hard to tell because it's closed as of now) and I have no idea about the first one but I'm assuming it's some type of leptoseris. He had a larger piece of it in a dt that actually looked great but the piece I got is going to need some reviving. All the frags I got today we're dipped in me coral dip because it is supposed to help rejuvenate dying coral. Thanks!!!!
517bd4aacbc7b7b17ba0f1f49a8a563b.jpg
0afb48cb6a1a5d908932f83b28c76517.jpg
d57eb78dd144c1898b171584709ccd37.jpg
abeab899b059cc3a60898334a3fcc1b6.jpg
oh yeah and this is also a goniapora that,wasn't doing well although it's polyps are extended now, do you have any idea what's attached to it?
e3db531742fe1ca349b30ca694fd4e1b.jpg
and I think this is a Kenya tree coral lol just checking
c11c4ea4f7ee216c1f6397e6b0fb75f0.jpg
 
Pavona and Turbinaria for the 1st two images, yes to Goniopora for 3rd and possibly Capnella. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new