Please list all the test kits brands you use here!

Hanna
- Salinity
- pH
- Alk
- Nitrate
- Phosphate

Salifert
- Calcium
I have all of the hanna kits. Never use them. Just take my water to the fish store when I go for food and buy fish I shouldnt
 
API for Calcium, Dkh, PO4, and Nitrate
Generic digital probe for salinity.
Generic meat thermometer probe for temperature.
 
Salifert alk ca mag and nitrates
Hanna alk ca nitrates phosphates
 
Im colorblind so it's a Hanna checker for Nitrate, Phosphate, Alkalinity, Calcium, and Magnesium. I also have a Hanna checker for Copper and Ammonia but those never get used.
 
Hanna for alk nitrate phosphate
Salifert for magnesium and calcium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new