PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP MY ANEMONE IS DYING!!!!!!

I have an 8 bulb coralvue t5/ 3w per royal blue led built in then I added 4 24" full spectrum led bars each led is 3w
CB3B3EF8-4586-4A13-A9CB-18BC98CE5BE6.JPG

@Armydogracing HOLLY S@$t!!!! Is that expensive?
 
Always check ebay and Amazon. I am amazed at the prices I can find on there. Also post in your local reef club for what you are looking for, there is always someone with one in a closet that they would love to sell you.
 
Always check ebay and Amazon. I am amazed at the prices I can find on there. Also post in your local reef club for what you are looking for, there is always someone with one in a closet that they would love to sell you.
Where do u post that stuff because I'll have the freaking two month old fluval 2.0 I can sell and also I have a marineland one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new