Please Read Before Posting or ID'ing in This Section

Help ID Please[emoji120][emoji3]
308a31e2e4067803ba3a5abe9f12e6b4.jpg
74130a8b450bedbdc5cd5c29aa12685d.jpg
 
Any idea what this is? Zoa or paly? And can it stay or will they become a problem. I see about 5 of them know, didn't notice them last week.
bf81d5ee2129f5a93629ab9ab305e18e.jpg
 
Any idea what this is? Zoa or paly? And can it stay or will they become a problem. I see about 5 of them know, didn't notice them last week.
bf81d5ee2129f5a93629ab9ab305e18e.jpg
That appears to be an ball anemone or hydroid. Can you get a picture with more whites.
 
Anyone know what these are? I was kinda thinking armageddon but not sure.
20190621_101811.jpg
 
I can’t tell if these are darth maul’s or nightmares or something completely different. Can anyone help ID?

F06D3423-7553-49AA-865F-3B109C7252B1.jpeg
 
So I purchased a zoa frag from Joker corals during their anniversary sale. I am new to the high end zoa game, I have been looking around at other white zombies and they don't quite look like the picture mine were advertised as. Here is a screenshot of the zoas I bought, i was wondering if these are cornbread's white zombies , or if they are something else like salted agave. The zoas will be delivered next week, i will be happy either way unless i over paid but thats part if the learning process i guess. Thanks for any help.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210424-121126.png
    Screenshot_20210424-121126.png
    444.1 KB · Views: 130
So I purchased a zoa frag from Joker corals during their anniversary sale. I am new to the high end zoa game, I have been looking around at other white zombies and they don't quite look like the picture mine were advertised as. Here is a screenshot of the zoas I bought, i was wondering if these are cornbread's white zombies , or if they are something else like salted agave. The zoas will be delivered next week, i will be happy either way unless i over paid but thats part if the learning process i guess. Thanks for any help.
To my knowledge, white zombies, zombie eyes, and salted agave are prone to morphing, so different variations are common. Absolutely gorgeous polyp though!
 
Can anyone help wothan ID on these. They are a bit like LSOH but without the pink ring?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220221-211820_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-211820_Chrome.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20220221-205243_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-205243_Chrome.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 91

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new