• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Please refund my Money ASAP!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Ed,

Please refund my money for the tank, stand, and sump that I ordered which is not being built. I requested this at the beggining of the week, and you agreed in writing that you would refund my money so I can order from another builder who is still in business. It does not take a week to initiate a refund. Please handle this today!

Thank you.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ed,

I don't understand what is going on. You have failed to produce the items that I ordered and paid for in full. I have requested a refund because you have not even ordered the glass to build the tank nor have you initiated the request to build the stand, and I'm quite certain the sump will never be built either (I know it has not been started), therefore, you are not out any money for supplies. You have agreed in writing to refund all of the $5570.00 which I have paid you, yet you have not responded with proof that this is being handled, and the funds have not been sent back to my account. This is extremely unprofessional, and incredibly immature. At this point I don't give a **** what your problems are, you have stolen from me. Get my money back to me ASAP! If I do not have resolution soon, I will be filing suit in small claims court to get my money back as well as for you to pay for legal costs, and quite possibly for the time that you've wasted. It will be in your best interest to refund my money before I file suit. I am shocked and appalled at your behavior on this issue. You have my money, I have no product... it's cut and dried, send my money back!!!

Thank you

Bill Bramucci

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ed,

I don't understand what is going on. You have failed to produce the items that I ordered and paid for in full. I have requested a refund because you have not even ordered the glass to build the tank nor have you initiated the request to build the stand, and I'm quite certain the sump will never be built either (I know it has not been started), therefore, you are not out any money for supplies. You have agreed in writing to refund all of the $5570.00 which I have paid you, yet you have not responded with proof that this is being handled, and the funds have not been sent back to my account. This is extremely unprofessional, and incredibly immature. At this point I don't give a **** what your problems are, you have stolen from me. Get my money back to me ASAP! If I do not have resolution soon, I will be filing suit in small claims court to get my money back as well as for you to pay for legal costs, and quite possibly for the time that you've wasted. It will be in your best interest to refund my money before I file suit. I am shocked and appalled at your behavior on this issue. You have my money, I have no product... it's cut and dried, send my money back!!!

Thank you

Bill Bramucci

Was this purchase made with a credit card? There might be a way to get your money back through them and have the Credit card company handle CRA directly.... Extremely unfortunate situation, hopefully it can be resolved though.

Best of luck!

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was this purchase made with a credit card? There might be a way to get your money back through them and have the Credit card company handle CRA directly.... Extremely unfortunate situation, hopefully it can be resolved though.

Best of luck!
Unfortunately, I was an idiot, because I met the builder at RAP Anaheim, and they are an R2R sponsor so I trusted them. I paid in full through an ACH transfer, and will never trust anyone again.

Ed, make this right!!!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I was an idiot, because I met the builder at RAP Anaheim, and they are an R2R sponsor so I trusted them. I paid in full through an ACH transfer, and will never trust anyone again.

Ed, make this right!!!

That doesn't make you an idiot. A lot of custom ventures usually ask for a cash deposit or bank transfer. I paid for my custom tank this way and my new custom sump. It's hard to do these days but my transactions have gone off without a hitch so far. Unfortunately it just isn't always the case :(

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last seen Oct 15

Screenshot_20191025-225618_Chrome.jpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the same boat as you are. He doesnt respond to texts and rarely to emails. I'm looking into the small claims court Avenue as well

Last edited:

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Sorry for all the problems associated to this person or company. Sure glad I didn’t seek him out to build my stand or sump for my new tank. But please note I feel bad for those in this situation, yet I’m thankful because now it has opened my eyes to make sure I have some kind of immediate recourse. Do either of you actually have written contracts with said person or company? That would be a good route to pursue as well, as contract laws are much more binding then anything verbal or even written. I’m holding you both have some sort of binding copies showing said person did not produce said item.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you get this resolved, You may have to go after his Machines and equipment. Small claims isn't going to help with recovery if he has no money, you will win but if he claims hardship????? talk with a lawyer

1/3 deposit, 1/3 complete, 1/3 when received. As a contractor I generally place materials on account until job is complete.
If components are special order or costly then I ask for a deposit to cover those costs.
Any reputable vendor or contractor will have an account for materials, if not move along.

gdubs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if the company is registered as a sole proprietorship, LLC or corporation? Depending on how it's registered will determine the steps you should take and the probability that you'll receive your money back. Talk to an attorney licensed in your state.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man o man.. When they where going to do the Sump giveaway, then cancel it and I saw this guy was going under I was concerned for @SawCJack00 (Bill). At that time the guy said he would be finishing all his open contracts. Now he is bailing on those.

Bill I'm sorry for you. This guy really has done you wrong. I hope you and others get your money back!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone needs to get ahold of Ed Jensen his cell number is the sales number of their website. It probably wont help but it is what it is....

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crystal reef does send out an invoice with everything in writing as to what you'll receive.

I think I'll try the FTC link to see where that gets me. My downpayment was over $4k so I'm far from a happy camper as well....

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ed,

Thank you

Bill Bramucci
What was method of payment.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%

Back