Please rescue my corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter eag
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eag

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Messages
326
Reaction score
397
Location
Bay Area, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - too stressful to keep running my tank, lots of things going on in life and I can't give it the time it deserves. It's been through several crashes as a result

I need to find a home for my LR and remaining corals ... Free of charge. It is a pico tank. A couple handfuls of real Fiji + Tonga LR, plus a bunch of corals growing on them. A big leptastrea, a big pachyseris, finger leather, alveopora, some zoa's and mushrooms, etc. Whoever wants it, please take it all

Based outside Murfreesboro. DM for more info

IMG_1741.jpg
 
Hey I’m in Smyrna. I’ll take them
 
Everything is still a little stressed from moving, but they’re in!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3636.jpeg
    IMG_3636.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3637.jpeg
    IMG_3637.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 93
Thanks so much for the photo update ❤️, hope they'll open up for you soon. That LR should be pretty strong biome-wise, I had a great experience with it
 
Thanks so much for the photo update ❤️, hope they'll open up for you soon. That LR should be pretty strong biome-wise, I had a great experience with it
Of course! Some of the softies already opened up well last night. And the SPS on the rocks were glowing well last night too.
 

Attachments

  • 71363591256__E46E0C56-3C83-405D-BAA2-C3A3167289D6.jpeg
    71363591256__E46E0C56-3C83-405D-BAA2-C3A3167289D6.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3640.jpeg
    IMG_3640.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 95

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new