Please unlock seller privaledges

  • Thread starter Thread starter sanzz18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sanzz18

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
532
Reaction score
179
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have been a member for a while now. I am not a huge poster, but I thought I made at least 25 posts since being a member. I made sure of that now. I am going to be active in this forums when I start to do a build thread on the Waterbox 220.6 I am going be getting soon. I want to be able sell something on the dry goods section but still have restrictions.

Thanks

Joe
 
Once you've reached 25 posts the system should automatically unlock and allow you to post. You're at 27 now so it should let you. If not wait about a half an hour for the system to catch up and you should be all good to go :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new