Plerogyra Sinuosa - Different states and cams.

World Citizen

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2022
Messages
607
Reaction score
873
Location
the Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plerogyra Sinuosa
A love-showcase. I have never owned this coral... and after long nights of thinking I recently got one.

A few pictures from different camera's, lenzen and sorts.

My love.. Plerogyra Sinuosa

xx-10.jpg


xx-2.jpg


xx-3.jpg


xx-11.jpg


xx-14.jpg


xx-7.jpg


xx-5.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new