Plumbing an Abyzz 200

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy you are starting a trend now everyone wants the " very difficult to find and ridiculously thick walled silicon tubing" so yeah I will need it as well. Thanks

Ridgeway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you don't need any fittings on the inlet, just on the outlet. For that i'd just use 50ml silicone that will slip fit onto your imperial pipe:) secure it with a stainless steel jubilee clip.

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PedroYoung

I need a foot too (maybe even a bit less) of the ridiculously hard-to-find 1.5" ID variety :), willing to sell and ship? LMK please.

Thanks!
Yes, I still have and can sell and ship. FYI I just replaced the original SS clips from Abyzz with plastic ones from BRS. The SS clips started rusting, found after Triton test showed high iron. Not sure that's what it was, but the plastic ones seem to be working just fine. I'll have to go back and look what I paid for the tubing. Will PM you.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes, I still have and can sell and ship. FYI I just replaced the original SS clips from Abyzz with plastic ones from BRS. The SS clips started rusting, found after Triton test showed high iron. Not sure that's what it was, but the plastic ones seem to be working just fine. I'll have to go back and look what I paid for the tubing. Will PM you.

Pretty please! :)

PM me and I'll send the money later on in the evening via PP. Thanks in advance.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back