Plumbing an Abyzz 200

I had to go to coralvu and order way way over priced metric to standard adapters, which reduce flow. They should make a replacement cover that is standard and fixes this issue. Very silly. BTW, DO NOT USE the clear replacement cover they offer as an upgrade. The tolerance for the reducers is different than the black. Ask me how I know… A400 @100% on a closed loop - can be unforgiving…
If you run into any other problems let me know typically we still get actual standard here but possibly can get metric as we as in screws and bolts can get both and probably a lot cheaper shipping to Tennessee on such a small item would not be bad for me to swallow. Have no idea about the dopy tariffs though. Again cant be that bad would be glad to help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new