Plumbing Dual-Overflow to Sump

therealman1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
132
Reaction score
169
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan to plumb my marineland dual-overflow to an RS-200 eshopps sump. I just want to check that I am doing this right because this is the first time I am doing this. I posted how I plan to run the piping.

71836662_538777853555986_502570341101469696_n.jpg 71945108_2377106655840940_7722488589916831744_n.jpg
72897287_2735086929858925_364574029723467776_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new