• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Plumbing Fittings In Various Sizes and Colors

Item Price
Make an Offer
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am selling these excess plumbing fittings. I am only selling entire color groups and associated sizes as a group (not single, individual fittings). Or, you can buy every single piece. Make me an offer and agree to pay my cost of shipping. I hope to hear from you.

1" Furniture Grade Blue Fittings - (6) 45 degree fittings, (6) 90 degree fittings, (1) T fitting, and (2) cross fittings.

1" Furniture Grade Red Fittings - (4) 90 degree fittings, (2) 45 degree fittings, and (1) T fitting.

1" Furniture Grade Black Fittings - (2) 90 degree fittings.

1" Furniture Grade White Fittings - (5) T fittings, (2) 90 degree fittings, and (1) end cap

1 1/2" Furniture Grade White Fittings - (3) 90 degree fittings, (1) T fitting, (1) slip x slip coupling, and (1) thread x slip coupling.

1 1/2" Furniture Grade Blue Fittings - (2) 90 degree fittings.

1" Slip x Slip White Union

1" Slip x Slip Ball Valve

IMG_7838.jpeg IMG_7839.jpeg IMG_7840.jpeg IMG_7841.jpeg IMG_7842.jpeg IMG_7843.jpeg IMG_7844.jpeg

OP
OP
jdloftness

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not sure how to delete my post, so I'll just tell any lookers that all the above fixtures have been sold. thanks for looking.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back