Plumbing help needed! PLEASE

Diveshaman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please help me with plumbing issue. I have a Red Sea Reefer XL300 and I am having trouble finding the fitting I need to go from the (3) metric fittings on underside of my tank. I was told they are 32mm and that a 32mm to 1” standard coupling would do the trick however when I purchased the 32mm to 1” coupling it does not work. It is like they are the same size and I need a coupling now to fit the (2) 32mm fittings LOL but I can be certain Nor can I find the size coupling to conjoin (2) 32mm fittings. I have reached out directly to Red Sea and they were unwilling to help me discuss any plumbing alterations and how to accomplished what I was looking to do here. So can anyone out there direct me to the fitting I need to take the (3) Red Sea Metric fittings on underside of my tank transitioned over to 1” Schedule 40 PVC? I thought I saw someone else talking about this fitting and a place where I might be able to purchase? I would greatly appreciate your help in finding this missing piece to my plumbing puzzle. Thanks again in advance for your time on this.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 115 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.1%
Back