Plumbing help needed! PLEASE

Diveshaman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please help me with plumbing issue. I have a Red Sea Reefer XL300 and I am having trouble finding the fitting I need to go from the (3) metric fittings on underside of my tank. I was told they are 32mm and that a 32mm to 1” standard coupling would do the trick however when I purchased the 32mm to 1” coupling it does not work. It is like they are the same size and I need a coupling now to fit the (2) 32mm fittings LOL but I can be certain Nor can I find the size coupling to conjoin (2) 32mm fittings. I have reached out directly to Red Sea and they were unwilling to help me discuss any plumbing alterations and how to accomplished what I was looking to do here. So can anyone out there direct me to the fitting I need to take the (3) Red Sea Metric fittings on underside of my tank transitioned over to 1” Schedule 40 PVC? I thought I saw someone else talking about this fitting and a place where I might be able to purchase? I would greatly appreciate your help in finding this missing piece to my plumbing puzzle. Thanks again in advance for your time on this.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back