Plumbing parts

KRAKENREEFAQUATICS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any spare or replacement plumbing parts? In need of oem bulkheads for the waterbox 170.4 32mm drains and 25mm return along with union and the rest of the plumbing kit?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Does anyone have any spare or replacement plumbing parts? In need of oem bulkheads for the waterbox 170.4 32mm drains and 25mm return along with union and the rest of the plumbing kit?
BRS or HOME Depot

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not mean to take off topic. Does this not use metric instead of standard? Something keep in mind.

I am currently trying to plum my tank to a filter roller and this whole thing with metric / standard and SCHEDULE 80 can be time consuming and an act of frustration just to get the right piences.

OP
OP
K

KRAKENREEFAQUATICS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not mean to take off topic. Does this not use metric instead of standard? Something keep in mind.

I am currently trying to plum my tank to a filter roller and this whole thing with metric / standard and SCHEDULE 80 can be time consuming and an act of frustration just to get the right piences.
Yes it is metric it’s sucks specially since water box refuses to sell replacement parts outside of warranty like come on way to stand behind the longevity of your product like dang, I ended up ordering eBay crap which works but it isn’t a right fit and needed some
Modifications

OP
OP
K

KRAKENREEFAQUATICS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever get this figured out?
I ended up going through eBay after a heated discussion with water box customer support, they won’t sell replacement parts outside of warranty like what the heck is that way to stand behind the longevity of their product I ordered eBay stuff which worked but wasn’t a tight fit do I ended up modifying them and now they work

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Huy Tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is metric it’s sucks specially since water box refuses to sell replacement parts outside of warranty like come on way to stand behind the longevity of your product like dang, I ended up ordering eBay crap which works but it isn’t a right fit and needed some
Modifications
Hi, would you mind sharing the ebay link? I have the same problem with my bulkhead on 220.6.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back