• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Plumbing supplies

Item Price
$650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefChef19

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2019
Messages
288
Reaction score
192
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I didn't get to do my build so I have a lot of plumbing fixtures for sale. I'll include pictures, list, and msrp pricing. I'd like to sale everything together, as I leave out again on Saturday for work. I'm asking $650 obo plus shipping for everything. I have a few extra pieces that you'll see in the pictures, that I'll just throw in. Retail is about $900 with taxes, so I think this is a pretty fair deal. Thanks

20260302_172517.jpg 20260302_172512.jpg 20260302_170330.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new