PM list view is all wanky...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Water Dog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
4,219
Reaction score
4,781
Location
Fairfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody having an issue navigating their PM list? When I hit “show all” conversations, this is what I get making it impossible to navigate My PMs.

371C0C39-0A87-4875-B940-36F4123BEC7C.png
 
Nope, not seeing that problem I just checked. But that is weird
 
Makes it hard when I’m helping multiple people build CaRx regulators. I ‘d like to be able to recall past conversations and shared experiences.

I’ll give it a shot... thanks!
 
Yup, on my iPad. Weird though. It’s wanky in landscape mode, but in portrait mode, the issue is fixed. Go back to landscape and it’s all wanky again. It’ll have to do.

DBFC681F-F9CC-4F01-A720-FD0314A00B20.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new