Pnoyreefer Eye Candy...

Mike no problem what u got for me?.. do u also know the name of the last one I posted :D
 
Awesome Shots! I was gonna pick a favorite, buti really like them all to be honest. :)
 
Thanks Steve and Chris .. glad Chris liked my collection :D
 
Hey guys just sharing pics of my last buy for the whole year. I am done as my collection is getting too much or should I say my pocket. Here it is ...I will have all my Aussie's in my Eye Candy thread in a few weeks as some are a bit camera shy... Hope you guys enjoy!

011-9.jpg


001-12.jpg


002-8.jpg


003-11.jpg


005-8.jpg


005-7.jpg


009-7.jpg


012-3.jpg


013-5.jpg


not new but just took a pic ...

007-10.jpg


I know some might be annoyed by me posting pics.. pls just bare with me ..



thanks

Steve
 
steve, you know there's four full months left in this year right? :lol: stop lying to us!
 
Kigs no more real estate on my tank...

Jorge - thanks

Steve - laugh now and cry later :)
 
You have to show me your camera when i come over on the 5th, every time i see your pics it makes me want to go out and buy a slr camera.
 
Chong still a newbie.. Jorge is going to show us how to take good pics but then u dont have a camera :p..
 
i will have a slr camera one these days, till then i'll just borrow yours, lol
 
Chris - thanks

Marv - saying "wow" means I am doing good :p

Alex - I think I am for now.. I dont have a room anymore .Thanks

Azurel - Thank you for the awesome compliments. I like it a lot also .Wish I have money to buy a mini colony . :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new