Pnoyreefer Eye Candy...

Paul its just Green body with Red polyps.. got it from Atlantisaquarium...

J thanks

steve
 
wow- I'm still kinda new to this, but definetely have an inspiration now! LOL!
That watermelon is plain sick- only prob. is that they are way too high for me right now:)
 
Thank you for the nicest comments... thanks ill snap a pic of the watermelon this week...
 
Hey Steve

Nice stuff as always :) See you on sat for the aussie acans
dont forget my frag
BTW ,Ill show these special plastic lined pants i bought ,so when i visit you ,ill have a place to put some extra frags :hammer:
Deep
 
Pook u kiddin me? you are also a nice collector of corals now make a tank thread and start posting.. I want some of the stuff u posted ....did you Undata colored up?.. post a pic :D

Deep - Yeah see you on saturday ill PM u in MR... no pants allowed in my house ..u can easily hide as most of my stuff are frags lol

Steve- Thanks :D

Steve
 
Pook u kiddin me? you are also a nice collector of corals now make a tank thread and start posting.. I want some of the stuff u posted ....did you Undata colored up?.. post a pic :D

Deep - Yeah see you on saturday ill PM u in MR... no pants allowed in my house ..u can easily hide as most of my stuff are frags lol

Steve- Thanks :D

Steve

I refuse to walk in your house without pants :rolleyes: LOL
 
Raspberry Limeaides

001-2.jpg


Acan Lord :D

Acan.jpg
 
Y^o*u R*o^c*k!!!
 
Thanks Marcel :) gotta get a nicer pic.. just took this after accclimation and what a beauty :)

027.jpg
 
I hate this, I want one of everything!!!!
I think before my next coral purchase I need to get a camera.
 
Hey gang! I am back from vacation and I manage to take pics of some of my newly acquired zoas. This one is from the Godfather :) Thanks :D

all where taken with flash

212.jpg


203.jpg


This one is from Deepwater got any ID on this :)

210-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new