Pnoyreefer Eye Candy...

8.4... I tried to correct everything for the past 2 months since my upgrade and all is stable and the only one I didn't stop doin was running that phosban ... Ill keep you guys updated on how it goes.. I cut back on feedings and doing heavy wet skimming...

Upscales Oregor Tort ( This was also got hit I cut the base and now I am back to 2 1/2 " from 3")

009-3.jpg


Tubs B-nest

011.jpg
 
bumping my thread...

here are some shots of the middle and left side bottom of the tank.. no more battery to take thr right side ...

028-1.jpg


029-1.jpg


030-3.jpg


032.jpg
 
Thanks J!

Here is the current FTS of my 180g. I am not a good FTS photographer . I tried so hard but this is the best thing I can do :(

018-2.jpg


023-2.jpg


My daughter took this shot I was carrying her so I think I should post this as well

014-7.jpg


thanks
 
J its about 6" .. thanks

Chris - yeah me too love the aussie but my new addiction now is micros like this from Doc

005-7.jpg


008-3.jpg
 
Thanks Marv.. all LPS and sps doin good but zoas some are ok some are PITA...
 
Some more

Star wars
014-8.jpg



ID this?
021-1.jpg


Vertigo Micro / Rainbow
026-4.jpg
 
Man these are some of the worst I've ever seen. Get some REAL zoas why don't you! Like these
zooanthid1.jpg

Oh yeahhh doo doo brown baby. Haha good to see that the cafe isn't the only place you go to show off your ridiculously sweet tank.
 
Last edited:
Upscales Microlados ( Actinic Shot )

017-4.jpg
 
Lol Tsouth! Seriously though that ric collection is pretty freakin sweet, and you've got some sick zoas and palys as well, Pnoyreefer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new