Pnoy's Top down....

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took some pics without the top down box and oh boy Im telling it is hard as hell...almost burn myself trying to covver the MH to minimize the reflection. I need to get me one of those top down boxes as I have more corals that looks really good at that view but too bad I can't :(... Sorry for the blurryness but here it goes..

topdown.jpg


Img_2013.jpg


Img_2009.jpg


Img_2010.jpg


Img_2011.jpg


Img_2012.jpg



thanks
steve
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new