Point and Shoot photos

slowngreen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
214
Reaction score
226
Location
idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See lots of dslr shots here but not many p&s. Let's see what you guys got....I'll post some of mine too in a bit.
 
dscn2534-jpg.700320

DSCN2542.JPG

DSCN2538.JPG
 
I point and shoot with a cell phone if that counts?
87eb950fc010251c2ac5d6a8f1fbfc07.jpg
885148c40fd755ea781c5a7de4c0f466.jpg
35de9702195f382409dc59c0710a0859.jpg
 
That counts too me. What phone is it?
 
Couple I took today.

DSCN2548.JPG
DSCN2551.JPG
 
What point and shoot are you using? Those are some tight photos...
 
What point and shoot are you using? Those are some tight photos...

Sorry I never saw this until now. I am using a Nikon P600. Think I paid around $100 off ebay for it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new