Point me to CO2 regulator thread please

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
2,778
Location
Chelsea, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doing some research prepping to move from 2-part to calcium reactor (should be a sticky on this if anyone wants to put one out :)). I know years ago I saw a great thread on what to look for in a quality regulator but can’t find it. Anyone have input on it or can point me to a primer (BRS doesn’t have much).
Thx
 
Just search for Alan Le custom regulator or buy a GLA dual stage regulator.
Thanks again for this, just got my regulator today from @alanle and it’s sweet!

C4CE5ADB-C97C-462D-8851-A6C135AAE535.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new