• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PolandSprings Zoa Growout

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.. Sorry it took me so long to update, but i got my pack today. First let me again Thank Greg for taking on this grow out and making it a huge success. Now, as for the packaging job, id say PERFECT. Greg u obviously have been around, and know the way to protect the pieces in transit. Every frag disk attached to styrofoam by little rubber bands, floating upside down in specimen cup, just perfect.. Everything is open and glowing un the Radions. I will be playing with the camera this weekend, so i will post a few pics for all to see. And like D. Williams said, the icing on this perfect group grow out is still to come. Thanks Greg again.... Paul C.

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Hope the group and the corals I have shipped out are doing well so far. I've been working hard to grow the Bowsers ASAP and they are doing well.

Unfortunately, as I've mentioned so some of you, I'm gonna be breaking down my tanks in 2-3 weeks. I currently have three Bowser frags: 1 with one polyp, 2 with one polyp and a juvenile that is not quite ready to ship. I am planning on keeping the one polyp and shipping the other two frags to someone for continued grow out. The group will have to decide who gets them

I'm open to other suggestions. Please let me know via PM....I'm swamped.

Greg

OP
OP
poomba

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone in the growout willing to take the bowsers? I would but my tank is in recovery/rebuilding phase.

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, 2 frags both having 2 polyps each will be shipped out if i understand you correctly Greg? Is it best to send to different tanks to increase out odds, and decrease the chance of something happening to all the Bowsers? How many frags do we need for this grow out?

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, 2 frags both having 2 polyps each will be shipped out if i understand you correctly Greg? Is it best to send to different tanks to increase out odds, and decrease the chance of something happening to all the Bowsers? How many frags do we need for this grow out?

Yes 2 frags with 2 polyps each. I think it would be best for one person to grow them out, as it would be easier for me to get them there and easier to divy them up when the time comes. I'm breaking the tanks down in two weeks.

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys cant find someone to grow them out, I just set up my new frag tank for zoa's. I can grow them out for you. However, I wouldnt frag them because I'm too worried about killing your stuff.

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My thoughts are... Poland- thanks for the offer, buy we'd still have to ship to frag. Poomba is going through some tank stuff. Me personally am moving my tank this week and setting up a new Elos 202 gal. So, although more than willing, i would hate to have something happen to them, and have people think it was bc of the tank move. D. Williams is willing, and so is Mnat. I say we split up the Bowsers, with a frag going to each of them. Other than a extra shipping charge, i see this as a better chance of success. Thoughts?

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in agreement with paul c. I can cover shipping for the frag. I will drop you a pm later Caudill.

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got things ready to ship and need to get them out today. I have all the info from Mnat but can't get in touch with dwilliams87. If I can't get the info by the end of the day, I may need to ship all of the stuff to Mnat. I'm moving so have to ship soon.....no worries I'm sure it will work out fine :)

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry man, life is happening and I've been working like crazy. Go ahead and ship everything to mnat. I'm not at home a lot right now and things have been a little hectic.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry man, life is happening and I've been working like crazy. Go ahead and ship everything to mnat. I'm not at home a lot right now and things have been a little hectic.

OK, will do. Thanks for letting me know. Hope things work out for you and you eventually get some rest

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man. I'm sorry I've not been more communicable. Works just weighing me down.

No Sweat....trust me....I can fully relate. The same thing happened to me today. You let me know in plenty of time.

So I sent both bowser frags, purple hornets, rastas, pink hippos, and some tyree dazzlers to MNAT. It looks like you guys will have a whole new growout going if shipping goes well :)

Thanks to all and Enjoy !!!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back