Poletti Jawbreaker Mushroom Care?

Polyp Punk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
437
Reaction score
257
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers!

just scored a nice piece of polleti jawbreakers. Any suggestions on the care requirements ? I have a 15 g nano. Hopefully try and grow these things out. I hope they survive. Let me know what you think. I know mushrooms are typically easy but I’m not sure about jawbreakers? Been in the hobby for 8 years and never cared for this type. Also the frags I bought are both red and yellow. Can the green come through when it matures or does it have to be present on the babies? Thanks peeps!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new