Poll: Circulation Pump Programming

Circulation pump programming - How do you do it?

• I use a pre-installed program from the manufacturer

Votes: 163 50.6%
  • I wrote my own program using the pumps controller

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • I wrote my own program using a third party controller

Votes: 43 13.4%
  • A combination of the above methods

Votes: 37 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 32 9.9%

• Total voters

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not so much a poll on circulation pump preference, but more on how you choose to program them. This will obviously be dependent on the pump brand you are using and/or the use of a controller. I'm curious if you simply use one of the manufacturers "canned" programs or do you program them yourself?

Feel free to discuss your methods in the thread and if you're willing, go ahead an share your programming. It may help others who are trying to figure out their flow.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not so much a poll on circulation pump preference, but more on how you choose to program them. This will obviously be dependent on the pump brand you are using and/or the use of a controller. I'm curious if you simply use one of the manufacturers "canned" programs or do you program them yourself?

Feel free to discuss your methods in the thread and if you're willing, go ahead an share your programming. It may help others who are trying to figure out their flow.
I am using the canned program on my gyres right now. I prefer the flows to change more often than you can program into a controller. Right now, my feeling is that all of the controllers on the market cannot hold enough custom setpoints to create the variation I would like throughout a day.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the programmed ones on the gyres & the smaller jebao's for the 75. They wik finwe I guess. Not knowledgeable enough to say really. Also fancy programming hangs me up anyway.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the pre-programmed modes on my MP10's. they probably wouldn't work anymore if i tried to custom program them myself ;Hilarious

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the advanced programming on the gyre controller to control my two 230's

gyre.jpeg

Back