Poll: Did you know turning your phone sideways allows you to see signature blocks?

Did you know turning your phone sideways lets you see signature blocks and links?

• Yes - old news!

Votes: 87 36.3%
  • No - I didn't know that but do now!

Votes: 153 63.8%

• Total voters

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun fact website Wednesday poll. So many people view the site using their smartphones, I thought it might be fun to share a little tip. Have you ever noticed when holding the phone "normally" (in portrait mode) you don't see member's signature blocks? Well if you turn the phone sideways (landscape mode) the signature block appears, including any links they may have to their build threads, etc. So if someone ever says "click the link below" and you don't see the link, try turning your phone sideways.

Note: This is when viewing the site on a web browser or the mobile version of the site. I don't believe this works when using Tapatalk or the R2R app.

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun fact website Wednesday poll. So many people view the site using their smartphones, I thought it might be fun to share a little tip. Have you ever noticed when holding the phone "normally" (in portrait mode) you don't see member's signature blocks? Well if you turn the phone sideways (landscape mode) the signature block appears, including any links they may have to their build threads, etc. So if someone ever says "click the link below" and you don't see the link, try turning your phone sideways.

Note: This is when viewing the site on a web browser or the mobile version of the site. I don't believe this works when using Tapatalk or the R2R app.

I had no idea! Thanks. :)

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know for a couple years. Lol. I did know you could turn sideways to view post #'s, but never was sideways long enough to notice the sig blocks.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not working for me! Should I try turning my phone the other way? :rolleyes:

Rotary Phone.jpg

Very nice feature David. :cool:

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefception. There’s an APP?!

Nick30G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But we still cant see polls in tapatalk. That's one thing that annoys me

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you turn your phone you can also see the "Buy Now" button on for sale threads!

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But we still cant see polls in tapatalk. That's one thing that annoys me

That is a TT issue unfortunately and out of our control.

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not working for me! Should I try turning my phone the other way? :rolleyes:

Rotary Phone.jpg

Very nice feature David. :cool:

Paul, I think it's time for an upgrade. I believe the Relic Version 2.0 has been released. :p

icejam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I knew that but now I found out R2R has an app!!!
Thanks

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ok... well that's pretty cool. But, how did you get your build thread to be a title with link, ie: "120g peninsula build", rather than looking like mine... which is a "http://xxxxxxx" type link?

icejam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Not working on my cell phone and its the newest model. Hmmm ?

old-mobile-phone.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back