Poll: Do you dose trace elements?

Do you dose trace elements?

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • uhhh... what are trace elements?

    Votes: 1 4.3%

  • Total voters
    23

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
2,071
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if you like to dose trace elements. If so, what brand do you like and what benefits do you feel its brought to your system?
 
I dose Iodin, BA, K+, and Str
 
I dose Reef Trace. Without it, my chaeto does not do well.
I used to also dose Reef Plus, but found that it contained too many things that promote nuisance algae growth in the DT.
 
I do not, I let weekly water changes replenish minor and trace elements :)
 
I'm dosing ATI Essentials Pro over 2 month and no water change. Everything is doing great and growing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new