POLL: Do you prefer our auction on our website or Ebay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Do you prefer our auction on our website or Ebay?

• Our Website

Votes: 152 79.6%
  • Ebay

Votes: 39 20.4%

• Total voters

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer eBay for auction tracking - like finding out days later what something actually sold for. But, if you can't fix your issue with all the eBay auctions ending at the same time, I'd prefer your in-house auction.

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please no ebay or face book auctions. I will not participate in them regardless of how good a deal is. Just not a good buying experience IMO.

zoous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kenny I like how you have your auction setup on your website. Pretty clear and easy to use in my opinion. Do you get more users bidding on eBay?

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So having just bid in my first auction on your site, my only feedback would be that it would be nice to see the winning bid. As far as I could tell my bid was the highest all the way through 0:00 time on the life saver acans yet I lost and can't see who beat me or at what price. Kinda anti-climatic to not even see the outcome but that was fun otherwise!

Have you ever had an action go above the buy it now price like that? Lol

I thought for sure a proxy vote at the 199 buy it now price would be good but even lost at my final bid of $250. Gee wiz.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So having just bid in my first auction on your site, my only feedback would be that it would be nice to see the winning bid. As far as I could tell my bid was the highest all the way through 0:00 time on the life saver acans yet I lost and can't see who beat me or at what price. Kinda anti-climatic to not even see the outcome but that was fun otherwise!

Have you ever had an action go above the buy it now price like that? Lol

I thought for sure a proxy vote at the 199 buy it now price would be good but even lost at my final bid of $250. Gee wiz.

It does happen. Sorry about that. Someone did bid approx. a minute after you to win it at $250.

You can view auction details under Your Account -> View Your Bids.
Untitled-1_grande.jpg

Under "View Your Bids", You can see all the auction you are participating in under Running Auction, and select the filter for either "Participated Auctions" (or your auction cheat sheet), or "All Running Auctions". The items you are winning are under Winning Auctions, and the ones you did not win under Didn't Win.
Untitled-1_5e575603-dffe-4b70-909c-cf38ea694df0_grande.jpg

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does happen. Sorry about that. Someone did bid approx. a minute after you to win it at $250.

You can view auction details under Your Account -> View Your Bids.
Untitled-1_grande.jpg

Under "View Your Bids", You can see all the auction you are participating in under Running Auction, and select the filter for either "Participated Auctions" (or your auction cheat sheet), or "All Running Auctions". The items you are winning are under Winning Auctions, and the ones you did not win under Didn't Win.
Untitled-1_5e575603-dffe-4b70-909c-cf38ea694df0_grande.jpg

See that's the thing though. Once my 199 bid was beat I was the one that bid $250 and it showed me at the highest bidder all through the end of the auction as far as I could tell. See below. But no big deal as I got the eclectus and scarlet playground to make up for the loss. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitch.

upload_2019-6-26_21-12-42.png

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It even states the name of the highest bidder on the page, and even eBay bids can go higher then the buy it now option .

Once the auction is over you cannot see the winning bidder. As far as I can tell, I was the highest bidder which you can see above at $250 which POTO just said it sold for...

Back