POLL: What brown macroalgae do you own? Pictures?

What brown macroalgae do you own?

  • Cystoseira sp.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polycladia myrica

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lobophora sp.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Padina sp.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Padina sanctae-crucis

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sargassum platycarpum

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sargassum filipendula

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stypopodium zonale

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascophyllum nodosum

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
.
 

Attachments

  • 20220202_003128.jpg
    20220202_003128.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 72
  • 20220202_003132.jpg
    20220202_003132.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 20220202_003137.jpg
    20220202_003137.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 102
I've had it maybe 7 or 8 days now... idk I'd have to go look at the delivery date. Lol.
Ty! I love it too. Got it from gulf coast ecosystem site.
Google it. Or I can throw a link up here?

Its currently under a 40w house hold bulb fluorescent with a small reflector. Its my ats/fuge light. Flow is a slw 5 on random 100%
-d
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new