Polosreef 40 breeder

Polosreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
48
Location
P.R.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Back to the hobie. Happy with my new 40 breeder . Thanks to my friends that help me with the stand build and plumbing.
image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg
 
congrats on the successful comeback! I like your rockwork and stand. Looks like it's going to be a very nice reef tank!
 
Great job!! Looking forward to your progress!! :)
 
Wow, that has great potential. I like the pvc board stand and finish look. Keep us posted with updates
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new