Polosreef 40 breeder

Thanks I plan on buying more frags this weekend From the coral frag fest.Sorry for my bad English.
 
image.jpg
New fish Lubbock wrasse.
 
I found you on instagram a while back and I'm so happy to have finally found your build thread here. Love the tank and its fantastic inspiration for the 40 breeder I'm setting up.
 
I found you on instagram a while back and I'm so happy to have finally found your build thread here. Love the tank and its fantastic inspiration for the 40 breeder I'm setting up.
Thanks hutch tank is doing great corals grow not to fast but have great color .
 
Thanks luisgo seguimos con la breeder dandole Cariño mira Como esta la red planet va super siempre agradecido Por ese regalo. Vamos Haber de Aqui a un año como Se Ve esto.
 
Polosreef un saludo especial desde Weston Fl, esta precioso tu sistema y a tus ordenes si necesitas ayuda, felicidades en estas navidades!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new