Polosreef 40 breeder

Thanks for the reply.
2 more questions if I may.
What should I look for when shopping for the hydraulic cement? Or are all hydraulic cements created equal?
Being as my store may not carry the same brand as yours, I don't want to get something that has a different additive than yours and end up killing everything in the tank.
I think that some hydraulic cements have more silica than others I really don't know about other brands because my friend recomend this to me and I use this one but I hear about the silica % the lowest better. I find this cement on eBay mabe you can buy there .
 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Such a beautiful reef!
 
Love the reef. Setting up a 40 breeder myself. What overflow box did you do with it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new