Polyp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
209
Reaction score
81
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys what is that growing on my clam. Noticed it today for the first time
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.mov
    14.8 MB
Sorry, I don't seem to be able to access your video.
 
Oops sorry. Don’t know how to upload video
Here we have a photo

4B23CA06-DE5D-432D-8200-23632401D89C.jpeg
 
Really hard to say based on the photo. I assume it's closed up? It could be a coral polyp, or a small anemone?
 
It’s gone now. Clam is wide open now.
if reappear, should I try pull it off?
 
I would. A nice clam is too expensive to take risks with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new