Porites Christmas Tree

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
1,288
Location
Chattanooga, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo it's a big boy! DM us if you're interested or check it out @ Reef Chasers

DSC_5073.jpg
 
If i see them I grab them thats for sure but usually beggars cant be choosers so pretty much I get what I can get. If get another ill be sure to post it here this one got scooped up fast.

Also we are working on some direct imports but porite chrisrmas trees are hard to come by
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new