Pork puffer and dwaft lionfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter oxide30
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oxide30

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
68
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everybody.
I have a 200g tanks with fish,angel,anthias,puffer.

I would like to add a zebra lion with my two porcupine
What do you Think?
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new