• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Poseidon Reef Systems Phyto and copepod system

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Obdoc63

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Messages
377
Reaction score
195
Location
Panama City Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a lightly used Phyto Tank and copepod culture system. Has 4 tanks, 2 PodNest, some extra tubing and bags. Includes the sieve and Eheim air pump.
$300 plus shipping. OBO
No fertilizer or cultures included.

IMG_5489.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’m interested. Does this include the led power supply & led dimmer? Also the 2 way power splitter? Possibly could you dm me or post a picture of all that’s included.
 
It has the power supply that has four leads, one for each tank and the LED dimmer. I have some of the bags and tubing that comes with the accessory kit as well that is included.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new