Position and recommendation for 100gallon

blawndie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2024
Messages
78
Reaction score
18
Location
tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, I need light recs for 100 gallon (58 x 21 x 21) Neptune cube that I bought used. I cannot spend a ton, but would like to be able to grow all types of coral down the road…

My other question is, how would you get around positioning the lights, if you don’t want to mount them? I have these mesh covers but aesthetically it looks like I would only have two lights where I was thinking three. Please see the photo to better understand.

IMG_0229.jpeg IMG_0230.jpeg
 
I love my Noopsyche K7 pros. I have heard they have really impressive spread, but I don’t know about 30”. I also don’t know about any other mounting options.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new